GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for some good helpers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

Looking for some good helpers. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Ok so im planning that in 2 weeks i can be close or in the top 15, but to do it i might need a good team since mine always seem to fail on CoD. Anyone willing to help me win some Team Survival matches? It'd really help. Cool
Back to top Go down
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Aren't you getting The Conduit?
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 pm

I had some last minute decisions and i actually dont think i will get it. im still deciding tho but i really just looks like it will fail due to GFX, and a copy of halo. TBH, i really wouldnt waste my time on this kind of a game.
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

i hope conduit fails cuz MW2 won't come out for wii. wii online gaming shouldn't be for CoD and good games like that Gaylo GOW GH is ok on wii but u still can't establish a perfect connection to keep u on unless its wired or next to ur wii
Back to top Go down
!mpo$ter
Noob
Noob
!mpo$ter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 pm

YOU MUST HAVE CRAP INTERNET OR A BAD ROUTER BECAUSE I ALWAYS HAVE NICE CONNECTION UNLESS IM PAYING WITH PEOPLE FAR AWAY AND ALSO IM NOT JUST TRYING TO SAY WII IS GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE A XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some good helpers.   Looking for some good helpers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some good helpers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameHQ :: Wii :: Nintendo Wifi :: Call of Duty: World at War-
Jump to: