GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW

Go down 
+9
epicular
TreISGod
Ryanpwnns
surfnbird
I Betrayed U
PH3AR
F5in
BCThumper
[тко]Đąяќ™
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW Empty
PostSubject: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Personally i hate ppl who main & overkill grenade launchers/ ppl who spam Flamethrowers/MP40 SPAMMERS..i just made this post to release some anger bc that just happened as im posting right now Shocked
Back to top Go down
BCThumper
Noob
Noob
BCThumper

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm safe then. I only use a shotty with bayonet, x3 tabun gas, gas mask, and extreme conditioning.
Back to top Go down
F5in
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
F5in

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:27 pm

I hate rifle grenadiers more than lag.
Back to top Go down
http://duncanphilpott.com/smf
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:29 pm

Same ^
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm

same ^
Back to top Go down
http://thegamehq.net
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Although ppl who set Bouncing Betties and then run and then u follow them and blow up, Are pretty annoying too.
Back to top Go down
I Betrayed U
Wii Moderator
Wii Moderator
I Betrayed U

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 pm

I refuse to name the single most annoying b/c its too hard, i have to name a few

Lag (goes along with host advantage and hit detection)
Invite system
Undermap Glitches
Mp40 spammers
Rifle Grenades
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wrbaseball2ndb13
surfnbird
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am

LEts see
LAG, NOOB TUBS, AND THUMPER:@ jk
Back to top Go down
Ryanpwnns
Casual Player
Casual Player
Ryanpwnns

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm the most annoying thing in call of duty because I pwnn everyone that comes into the same match as me.
Back to top Go down
TreISGod
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:30 pm

The most annoying thing in CoD are homos like Ryan who won't stop making me feel insignifigant No
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 pm

^^^ Lawl @ Tre ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://thegamehq.net
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Yes ryan. thats why in TS you Rifle Grenade your whole team and struggle looking for a camping lvl 25 =\
Back to top Go down
epicular
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 pm

i must say the thing that goes right up me the most is the cliffside clitch i mean seriously i try to veto the maps but noob glitchers wanna play it. i mean if u suck at least suck with pride and not play that cheaply Sad
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:17 pm

To add to that ^ i also hate when they either camp there no one else can go through or they put a bouncing betty there just in case. And they think they are good for doing so good.
Back to top Go down
F5in
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
F5in

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Ryanpwnns wrote:
I'm the most annoying thing in call of duty because I pwnn everyone that comes into the same match as me.

I pwnned you.

I also despise the crappy invite system.
Back to top Go down
http://duncanphilpott.com/smf
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Once you get past the lag, it's generally the same as Xbox or PS3.

It's just not as easy to SMG spam.
Back to top Go down
epicular
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:18 pm

i also hate people who basically average a 2.00 k/d cause there rifle nades only have two shots . i mean cmon get some skill other then the cheapest kill in all of cod
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Mp40 Spammers that put on aim assist & SPRAY! i have no respect for ppl like these
Back to top Go down
phingerz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:48 am

I hate nub tubes and lag.....

phingerz ftw -.-
Back to top Go down
Oj
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
Oj

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 am

i hate rifle naders and invite system. if there are moor than 5 noobs in a game i swtich to noob class. rifle nades on guwer, mp40 double barrel, overkiil and martydom
Back to top Go down
http://guardwii.forum3.biz/
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Cod 5 is all Mp-40 on PS3 not as bad on 360 but this is why u have cod 4 ;)only ppl spam snipers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW   Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Annoying Thing About Call of Duty Wii WaW
Page 1 of 1