GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody have either of these games? :O

Go down 
+5
[тко]Đąяќ™
surfnbird
xX-Cross-Xx-
Ryanpwnns
F5in
9 posters
AuthorMessage
F5in
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
F5in

Anybody have either of these games? :O Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Which one do you think is better? Most people I know like CoD4 far better, but some people think otherwise. List your reasons.

I like CoD4 for the following reasons:

-All the guns can actually kill people unlike WaW where the MP40 is super overpowered
-The spawns are better, imo
-The maps are all better
-The snipers are just more comfortable to use
-You can get different camo patterns for your guns (headshot challenges)
-Helicopter isn't nearly as overpowered as dogs

Ah... I had another one that was good, but forgot it. :'(
Back to top Go down
http://duncanphilpott.com/smf
Ryanpwnns
Casual Player
Casual Player
Ryanpwnns

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

MW because the new weapons pwn.
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm

^^^^^^ i got it for PS3 MW owns and Socom not sure just rented it i'm trying it now Razz But 1 game you must get is Protoype it is amazing game very good i give it 9-10 cheers
on PS3 i have trailers of it
Back to top Go down
surfnbird
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:50 am

My secksbox is on its way and i will be ownin cod 4
Back to top Go down
surfnbird
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:28 am

CoD 5 has soo unbalanced weapons smg > bby far

Cod 4 just pwns
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

cod 4 snipers is the best Quick Scope Very Happy No Scope Fails only luck |-)
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Well WaW is based on a more older background. Ex- the guns, (mp40) (type 99&100) & more), the maps, the killstreaks Ex-Dogs, artillary, and gun attachments. MW is more of a newer modern game. (hence the name Modern in Modern Warfare)
Back to top Go down
F5in
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
F5in

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

[тко]ĐΛЯΚ™ wrote:
Well WaW is based on a more older background. Ex- the guns, (mp40) (type 99&100) & more), the maps, the killstreaks Ex-Dogs, artillary, and gun attachments. MW is more of a newer modern game. (hence the name Modern in Modern Warfare)

We know... Neutral
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm

cod 4 its about no smg can really do that unless u get lucky Spray NUBS (-_-)... but snipers assult rifles you can get a good distance with also theres a kinda glitch a futhur scope in glitch you click scope in iron site w/e and then double tap triangle or Y or even wii it works just use the button to switch weapons and double tap it fast 1,2 while holding iron site button and you get a futhur scope in Wink Your Welcome
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 pm

THank You i was messing with controlls one day i'ma put this on youtube to help even more for ppl that want to see it it will be on PS3 but i will do both systems possible just cuz i got cod4 today for 360 and GHWT for PS3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm

I have Modern Warfare.

I returned W@W. It didn't deserve the COD title imo. Anybody have either of these games? :O Emot-byodood
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Cod 4, love everything about it
Back to top Go down
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 pm

A lot of people do spam MP5 and AK's...
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Grenades are even more common in CoD4 than in MoH.
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:25 pm

i almost enver use the ak, mp5 is one of my favorites though, m16 is the only assault rifle i really use, and then of course my golden m60 and uzi Razz
Back to top Go down
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah I heard the M16 was over-used too.
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

meh, i like it bc its simple...and american...hell yea
Back to top Go down
F5in
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
F5in

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 am

xX-Cross-Xx- wrote:
cod 4 its about no smg can really do that unless u get lucky Spray NUBS (-_-)... but snipers assult rifles you can get a good distance with also theres a kinda glitch a futhur scope in glitch you click scope in iron site w/e and then double tap triangle or Y or even wii it works just use the button to switch weapons and double tap it fast 1,2 while holding iron site button and you get a futhur scope in Wink Your Welcome

Huh? Put it on YouTube... I don't really understand completely. >_>
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:13 pm

xX-Cross-Xx- wrote:

wat
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:40 pm

you scope in iron site
but when u do hold L1 for PS3 im going by and you double tap Triangle so u scope in further i was messin with it and found this out really helpful with acog scopes
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:44 pm

oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:47 pm

does it work for 360?
Back to top Go down
surfnbird
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 am

No it doesent work for 360 uunless i did it wrong but cod4 merks cod 5 becuz of weapon balance + maps
Back to top Go down
Commotiion
Noob
Noob
Commotiion

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am

cod4 wins all around, better maps, better guns, more realistic, no stupid dogs chasing you, you can hide from helicopters, i love dogs and dont like to kill them :'(.

The only thing i prefer World At War for is the campaign. Its so fun and you get a lil history lesson Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have either of these games? :O   Anybody have either of these games? :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody have either of these games? :O
Page 1 of 1