GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey im looking!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
!mpo$ter
Noob
Noob
!mpo$ter

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Hey everyone im looking for a new mmo rpg to play with summer but it needs to be free and i also dont have to to good of a computer so try to keep it aroung 518-600mb ram and geo force graphics card and really i dont even know if the rams helping lol but i need a new rpg this summer i kinda want like wourld of warcraft but better lol enyone??
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:31 pm

guild wars works at 512 mb, but i guess how well it works would depend on your video card and that other stuff
Back to top Go down
Oj
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
Oj

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 pm

guild wars
Back to top Go down
http://guardwii.forum3.biz/
!mpo$ter
Noob
Noob
!mpo$ter

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:50 pm

is it free????
Back to top Go down
Commotiion
Noob
Noob
Commotiion

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:14 pm

maplestory is fun, it may look childish but its ALOT of fun.
i played it for like 2 years.

oh and then i learnt to hack and that made it even more fun, flying around the screen, vacuming up mobs and killing them, godmode, all that fun stuff lol Smile
Back to top Go down
!mpo$ter
Noob
Noob
!mpo$ter

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Say i made one can you help me hack!!??
Back to top Go down
Commotiion
Noob
Noob
Commotiion

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 pm

its really easy you can go on google and search for hacks. I never made the programs or anything, i just found tons and tested them all out. I havent played in like a year and a half or something like that. Nut yeah they usually are really simple to use and the site you go download it from will usually have a tut for it.
Back to top Go down
Oj
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
Oj

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

hacks= happy world
Back to top Go down
http://guardwii.forum3.biz/
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

guild wars is a one time buy. u buy the game then done. i suggest either Guild Wars Nightfall or Factions if u do
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:28 pm

i got a question, for guild wars are they all seperate games and you have to start a new account/char for each game? or are they expansions on the first one? also, what is the newest one?
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:06 am

they are separate but u can make one account and combine or hav separate accounts. Nightfall is the newest. Eye of The North is the only true expansion. u need one of the other games to play that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey im looking!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im looking!!!!   Hey im looking!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey im looking!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameHQ :: Computer :: MMORPG's-
Jump to: