GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Additions!

Go down 
+2
Oj
PH3AR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

We have now added an Upcoming Games section to the homepage! Every few weeks, I will update these with new games! I will need someone to help me in making detailed posts about new games for each system. I would like to update these weekly, perhaps every Sunday, and have new game threads posted but I can't do it alone. It would be nice if I could have the moderators for each section find a new game for their system and make a very detailed thread about it. I could then go make the graphic and upload it.

If you would like to be responsible for your section (360, PS3, Wii, Computer) please PM me and let me know. Also, Admins, feel free to make these threads as well but be sure to PM me and tell me.

Also, I fixed the background and did a bit of fixing up to the banner.
And if you noticed, the Skype button in the profile was different than the other "AIM's, YIM's" and such. That has been fixed.

New "New Topic, Add Reply, and Locked" buttons are up.

Enjoy
-PH3AR
Back to top Go down
http://thegamehq.net
Oj
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
Oj

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

i might do it but idk i think cross might he is on here a lot more than i am and school iz almost out so ill be out wit friends and on my xbox 360
Back to top Go down
http://guardwii.forum3.biz/
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 pm

i'll try and update the computer section as soon as i can

For the upcoming computer banner on the main page u could use stuff from mass effect for mass effect 2
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 am

well ph3ar when you get the chance make a computer Moderator for Drob like we have for admin and 360 mod PS3 mod etc.
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:19 pm

What Aout the Mountain Dew GAme Fuel for the computer 1 i think that would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
surfnbird
Admin
Admin

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 am

Are The cpu games games that you buy or download?
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 pm

xX-Cross-Xx- wrote:
What Aout the Mountain Dew GAme Fuel for the computer 1 i think that would be pretty cool

Why would that be for PC?

It's a beverage, that would be like putting the old Game Fuel for XBOX360 because it has Halo 3 on it. World of Warcraft isn't coming out with anything new, except the Ulduar patch, they're just promoting they're free trials. Put something that matters like ME2, D3, or SC2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Additions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Additions!   New Additions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Additions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameHQ :: Welcome! :: Site News-
Jump to: