GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else here skateboard/longboard?

Go down 
+2
xX-Cross-Xx-
CDillio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else here skateboard/longboard?   Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 pm

I personally longboard, and I love every second of it. I ride a 46" Arbor Pintail Koa, or as my buddies call it "Pink Papa Bear"

Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? Koapin09

The reason its known as the Pink Papa Bear, is I ride Randal trucks, but I ride the limited edition pink breast cancer edition trucks. Some of the proceeds go to breast cancer research, and since a close family member has had it, I thought it was appropriate.

Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? Main_pinkrandals

My wheels are Abec 11 Gumballs. I love them, they're amazing for sliding and carving. Since I'm mostly into sliding/dancing they work wonders.

Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? ABEC11GUMBALLZ-78A-2

Here's some amazing videos for you guys to feast on that show longboarding in its wonderful style and flow.

hes the one at 0:24 who falls on his ass
Edit: nvm he wasnt in the second one, it was just his friends

now here are some homegrown videos

Last edited by V1RTUE on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here skateboard/longboard?   Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Ben, I remember when you had a quarter pipe in your drive-way Razz when you and simon both skated a bunch.
Back to top Go down
http://thegamehq.net
Oj
360 Moderator
360 Moderator
Oj

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here skateboard/longboard?   Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

sk8ing is wierd
Back to top Go down
http://guardwii.forum3.biz/
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else here skateboard/longboard?   Anyone else here skateboard/longboard? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 am

No dude... i was sponsored it rocks alot until u break alot of shit like i broke bones like 12 times xD thats cuz i was stupid and did dumb stuff i think i got a video of me trying to 360flip a 16 i was pretty damn close untill i landed primo and broke my ankle.. but i did land a 12 stair Smile

this is meh in a skate tourny i got 1st for that Smile