GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shad0wgunn3r
Noob
Noob
shad0wgunn3r

Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros Empty
PostSubject: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm

I think there should be a category in the forums for people whou want to discuss last generation games (PS2, XboX, and GameCube)

A section for each handheld (DS, GBA, PSP)

And for retros (Any other systems like NES, SNES, N64, Atari, PSOne, and whaever other ones you can think of. I don't wanna list off all of them.)

It would make this site seem more like the "Full" Game HeadQuarters.
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:16 pm

well we kinda have threads on them so idk a little bit to much to worry about once we get moer members we can do that
Back to top Go down
shad0wgunn3r
Noob
Noob
shad0wgunn3r

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:23 pm

All right, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Personally I think they're should just be a "Sony" board, and a Nintendo board, and an Xbox board.

Then the games would all just have different threads, not organized into one single board per game. That excludes some popular games and also makes the site look not as active.
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 am

i like dillon's idea
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

i don't think we should do this my opinion the site would be to huge to controll we would need like 10 admins and 20 mods for each area for so many topics are needed for that which would most likey just bring the fourms down in some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros   Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last-Gen systems, handhelds, and retros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameHQ :: Welcome! :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: