GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Play this Game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

Anyone Play this Game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Ive never heard of this game and was wondering if anyone that plays could tell me about it
Back to top Go down
!mpo$ter
Noob
Noob
!mpo$ter

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Yay what is htis game? do i need to down load it, whats the story line and also is it free can somone answer this please!!!????
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I used too.

No it's not free. There's a trial on their website. It's a super complex spaceship mmo. Basically your avatar is your spaceship. It's hard to get started on and takes a long time to do much, but in the end it turned out to be really fun.

Also. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=eve+online
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

i played the trial. i got really boring after awhile. the back story is pretty kool tho
Back to top Go down
[тко]Đąяќ™
Casual Player
Casual Player

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Just like every MMORPG, its hard at first but gets fun.
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 pm

WoW wasn't really hard at first, come to think of it, it was easy all the way up into end-game. Then it got easier.
Back to top Go down
Haven
Gamer
Gamer
Haven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:32 pm

WoW is an amazing game to say the least.

Just the scale of the area, the races and classes you can be, what stories you put yourself into, it's all really amazing when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm

EVE is fun but because of the size and scale it is kinda hard. the main thin g you do is mine
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Drob18120 wrote:
EVE is fun but because of the size and scale it is kinda hard. the main thin g you do is mine

And mining is hella annoying.
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:00 pm

the back story tho is kinda kool
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm

I never really buffed up on it. What was it about?
Back to top Go down
Drob18120
Computer Moderator
Computer Moderator
Drob18120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 pm

humans traveled into a part of the universe using a hole in space. the gate collapses. any each of the races changes and trys to survive. more info is found here http://www.eveonline.com/background/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Play this Game?   Anyone Play this Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Play this Game?
Page 1 of 1