GameHQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Headsets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 am

special as in MLG users or just for hardcore gaming or mabey just so you won't wake up anyone or u liek that loud headphone stuff instead of ppl u play with hear ur TV ur best bet would be the TUrtleBeach Astro are 2 expensive and so are trittion and trittions look the best sorta but are really static after u use them for a while and Astro are used by MLG there for there 500$ i think u cna check astogaming.com or sumthin but i do know turtle beach is the best by far even MLG users rather use turtle beach but Astro gives them free 500$ headsets the turtlebeach even has a headset for wii coming out with the conduit i think i would rather spend 40$ on sumthin amazing quaility then 25$ for shitty wii speak also ps3 has a new 1 for us ps3 users P21 79$ really good deal for the headset the best 1 for PS3 and 360 has 4 x1-x4 and x4 is 200$ and amazing the best of the best top notch headset but heres the sites to get the special headsets check ur self www.turtlebeach.com
www.astrogaming.com http://www.trittontechnologies.com/products/TRIGA611.htm yes the trittion looks amazing and isnt as expensive as astros but still not worth the price for lag

and i hope on getting p21 on july 1st as it comes out for PS3 only it looks amazing for a ps3 headset with amazing quaility look for ur self
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efp21/home.aspx and the 360 ones are on there also look at the best headset the TURTLEBEACH which is the King said by 67% of MLG players cheers king
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 am

this is a great post cross, but you need to use punctuation! I got confused so much reading that Razz

but yeah man, they look bad ass!
Back to top Go down
http://thegamehq.net
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:50 am

any good 360 headsets at around $100?
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 pm

no more like 200-500$ the best turtle beach for 360 is 199 and its amazing but i can just use the p21 with it Smile

Sorry Ph3ar i got a little excited Embarassed
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

well are the earforce x1 and x2 anygood?
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 pm

x1 is ok its a good 1 really but the x2 for 20$ more is amazing and the P21 for Ps3 will be better than x2 and x1 and the old Px1 for Ps3 and 360 but not better then 3 or 4 idk it could be not sure
Back to top Go down
CDillio
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
CDillio

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

I hardly ever use my headset. I plug it in and turn it all the way down, just so I don't have to listen to all the four year olds.
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:47 pm

lol true but i usually listen to music when i play now a days seems just to pump me up
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:11 pm

re-education through labor is my pump up song for halo
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 pm

dude! That song is amazing! I thought you stopped listening to Rise Against though?
Back to top Go down
V1RTUE
Casual Player
Casual Player
V1RTUE

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:31 pm

eh, ive gotten back into alot more music, driving 40 hours will do that too you...
Back to top Go down
PH3AR
Admin
Admin
PH3AR

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 pm

haha inorite! well lets keep music chat in the music forum Razz
Back to top Go down
xX-Cross-Xx-
Admin
Admin
xX-Cross-Xx-

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 pm

Rise Against (hello) good Music rite thur the strength to go on cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Headsets   Special Headsets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Headsets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GameHQ :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: